Sunday, December 14, 2014

IF-sea and 100th post


































 Hey out there in internetlandia. I know, I've been neglectful of my blog, but this is my 100th post...quite honestly, I'm stunned I stuck with it that long.

I have not been neglectful about posting stuff, I've just been sucked into twitter. You
can come follow me there if you want....I'm @jennharknee

I'll keep on posting...here's to another 100. (yeah, I probably should have done a new piece for my 100th post, but this is kind of classic me reusing stuff whenever I can. <grin>)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100!!! Haven't been lured into Twitter yet...post most of my stuff on FB, and then get to the blog. Harder to get followers here, I think. FB has been more interactive for me. Hope to still see your work here! re-used is fine with me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete