Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A whole lot of random.


I really liked these characters, so I did a second piece with the same kids. I originally did a full color render of the first image....still not pleased with the final results. I'm thinking of taking these both just to black and white....or just leaving them as is...not sure yet.




























Also....Klytus, I'm bored....<I was quoting Flash Gordon the whole day I ended up sketching this>



















....and, of course.....because you can't draw just Ming.   



































Don't know if anything will end up in final, but they were fun to work on.

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I'm glad the kids were showcased again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mit! I'm glad you like them....the kids are too much fun to play with! Hope all is well in your end of cyberspace!

      Delete