Sunday, March 31, 2013

IF-egg

YAY!....been waiting for the right prompt to post this one...and egg is as close as I'm going to get.

I love this piece...and I don't often say that about my own work...but, this one just works for me.

Lots of new things hatching <get it? egg? hatching?> Working on my first assignments from a children's magazine I've been wanting to work with since the dawn of time...couldn't be happier!....and, SUPER EXCITED <like completely ec·stat·ic> about a brand spankin' new collaboration....it's bound to be fantastic and I can't wait to get started.

So, might be a little sporadic posting here, but when I do post, it'll be good! I promise!! <grin>





2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Such wonderful characters! Particularly love the goat in the knee socks & Mary Janes!!! And really, what's not to like about a farm with a bear & a flamingo?!

    Sounds like these are busy & exciting times!! Congratulations!!! I hope you will be able to post some sneak peeks!!

    ReplyDelete