Sunday, October 28, 2012

IF-haunt-UPDATE-D

I'm in the middle of a huge project. yay!

It's styleguide artwork....so, being the constant worrier that I am....I'm afraid I'm going to get sucked into the styleguide and lose my own drawings in the process. Now that I'm well into the project, I'm going to do my best to post sketches every week.....to help keep me loose and save my sanity while I work on other people's artwork. They'll be rough, but I'll be drawing, and hopefully I'll have a bunch of new images that will be ready to color when I have the time...bonus!

Here's my haunt. <The black lines are me making sure with some quick pen strokes that my lines still make sense to me.>

 

Got around to inking tonight...

Started to play with some loose color. Not really feeling it yet, but I like posting the progress.

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch. Would love to see it coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY-CUTE characters! I wonder what has Miss Witch so worried!? Ghost-with-glasses is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great characters! That small ghost is too cute :) I visited your portfolio website. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete